Medical/Family Medicine, Pediatric, and OB Primary Care
Waco Family Medicine – Hillsboro clinic in Hillsboro, TX, delivers health screenings and care for illness and injuries.
We listen to understand your health concerns. The health of you and your family is our priority. Our doctors and care teams specialize in family medicine, a type of primary care that provides ongoing healthcare for patients of all ages.
Compassionate care for the whole family
At Waco Family Medicine – Hillsboro, our family medicine team provides compassionate, personalized care for every member of your family. Whether you have an acute illness, or a more complex health concern, we help our patients stay healthy.
Physicians deliver at Hill Regional Hospital.
Our care team takes the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to identify health risk factors.
In addition to caring for individual acute illness and injury, we provide services to promote better family health, including:
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult (senior) medical care, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Pediatric well-child care and immunizations
- Physicals: Annual, school, sports, DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Women’s health services, including gynecological exams, Pap tests, biopsies and more
Our family medicine care team is committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle and giving you the tools to make informed healthcare decisions.
It’s recommended that all WFM-Hillsboro patients pre-register prior to their visit. Options for this include:
- Sign up for MyChart online patient portal and pre-register there.
- Respond to the email you received 2 weeks prior to your appointment to do an “e-check in”, if you received an email.
- You may also print out the New Patient Welcome Packet registration documents and fill them out by hand. Then, bring the documents in to your appointment.