Work at Waco Family Medicine
At Waco Family Medicine we understand our compassionate healthcare services are made possible by our well-trained, highly valued and appreciated staff. As our service to our community continues to grow, so does our need for highly skilled professionals with the ability to consistently exceed expectations.
Want to Join the Team?
Here is a list of the current career opportunities available.
- ARPA Grant Manager
- Associate Director of Operations
- Billing Specialist
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Clerical Trainer
- Credentialing & Enrollment Specialist
- Dental Front Office
- Eligibility Assistance Programs Trainer
- Front Office Staff
- Lead Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)/MT
- Maintenance Housekeeper
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)/MT
- Nurse – LVN/CMA
- Patient Navigator
- Primary Care Clinical Social Worker (Integrated Behavioral Health Professional)
- Referral Specialist
- Registration Center Coordinator
- Staff Pharmacist