Patient-Centered Medical Home
This program evaluates clinicians and practices that use teamwork and technology to deliver coordinated and patient-centered primary care. We offer you and your family the highest quality and comprehensive care, using the PCMH framework. Waco Family Medicine will strive to meet your health care needs by addressing your overall wellbeing, emotional, family and social concerns.
Waco Family Medicine
Wherever your journey takes you, Waco Family Medicine will help guide the way and coordinate your care. We are here for you!
We reserve times for same-day appointments in case you need to see a provider today for a sudden illness.
We offer a variety of exercise programs and cooking classes, which assists you in taking control over your health with support of your healthcare team.
We are always striving to improve and invite our patients and their families to share their ideas and opinions through MyChart surveys following your office visit.
We know illnesses can be unexpected therefore, Family Health Center offers medical and dental care from 5pm to 8pm, Monday through Thursday and 8:30am to 12pm on Saturday. Our Pediatric clinic is available to accommodate your needs with appointments as early and late appointments and also during lunch hours.
You can have access to your medical record at your fingertips! Manage appointments, access your test results, and email with your provider from any computer or smartphone.
- Improve access by providing same-day appointments.
- Close “Patient Care Gaps” by making courtesy calls for upcoming appointments, imaging orders, etc. as well as following up to make sure you get your results.
- Provide you with a clinical summary of your visit each time you leave the clinic.
- Ask for your feedback in the patient suggestion boxes
- Provide the healthcare team with accurate information about your current health status.
- Bring all prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, and supplements with you to all your appointments.
- Notify the team of any significant change in your condition.
- Keep all appointments or notify the healthcare team if this is not possible.
Care Team Responsibilities
- Listen to our patients’ questions or concerns and give an appropriate response.
- Make the treatment for each patient’s condition easy to understand.
- Make sure all patients have a clear understanding of all medications prescribed and their treatment plan.
- When needed, refer our patients to an appropriate specialist and/or local hospital.
Get the MyChart APP!
MyChart puts your health information in the palm of your hand and helps you conveniently manage care for yourself and your family members.