for Patients (8/27/2021)
We have COVID vaccines for our patients 12 and older.
Call your clinic to schedule an appointment.
It is free!
COVID Telehealth 5 – 7 PM
Saturday COVID tent clinic – 8:30 AM-12
Now offering Saturday and evening COVID visits and testing!
To schedule an appointment:
- New patients call 313-4610 during the week.
- Established patients call their clinic.
- After hours – 313-4123.
- Fever (temp> 100.4), cough or shortness of breath
- Tiredness, Aches, Chills, Sore throat, Loss of smell
- Loss of taste, Headache, Diarrhea, Severe vomiting
Call to get seen for COVID symptoms! We have 2 tests available.
- Rapid Antigen Test – results in 15 minutes.*
- PCR (Molecular) test – results within 48 business hours.
*for patients that sign up for MyChart
Chronic Medical Needs
We have multiple ways for you to be seen safely if you need medical care but are at HIGH risk* for complications should you contract COVID.
Call for a face to face visit, a phone appointment, or go to the Appointments Tab in MyChart to schedule a face to face or video visit.
COVID VIDEO visits also available – call for an appointment (may require in-person lab visit for testing).
Acute Non-COVID Concerns
Call us to figure out the best way to be seen at the Waco Family Medicine.
- In Person
- Video Visit
*COVID Risks include – Age > 65 years of age, Hypertension, Diabetes with an A1C >9%, Liver disease and cirrhosis, Chronic kidney disease, Chronic obstructive lung disease, Cardiovascular disease, Active cancer and/or on chemotherapy, on Immunosuppressive medication
Get the MyChart APP!
MyChart puts your health information in the palm of your hand and helps you conveniently manage care for yourself and your family members.